We’re focused on finding people who feel right at home amongst our small team.
We’re an eclectic mix of individuals who are mostly fuelled by caffeine, we even have our own personalised mugs with our coffee and tea orders printed on. Everyone here is on the same page when it comes to caring and looking out for one another, and also when it comes to fussing over Odie, our office dog who sometimes dons the hat of therapy dog.
If this sounds like you, and one of our open positions is just what you’re looking for, then please apply and let’s have a chat – how do you take your tea?
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
We think this role will be a good fit for what we call ‘makers’. You have practical skills already, know the ins-and-outs of your craft, and can adapt or bring new ideas to our studio. You'll be helping our team create, pack and dispatch daily orders from our wide range of personalised gifts. Our processes include laser cutting, sublimation and vinyl garment application - full training will be provided for all these areas.
As a person you’ll enjoy working as a small team (nine of us at the moment!) and be ready to face the challenges that brings with it. Every member of our teams counts when there’s only a handful of us and your contribution will be felt and appreciated. Likewise, you’ll want to celebrate everyone else’s contribution and keep the studio a friendly place to work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing product components
- Assisting with creating our personalised gifts
- Assisting with quality control
- Processing, packaging and dispatching daily orders
- Gift wrapping
- Assisting with stock management
- Assisting with general admin duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confidence and ability to work during busy gifting times (Father's Day, Christmas etc)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently, as well as recognising role within the wider team
- Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Strong computer skills
- Some experience of Adobe Illustrator is an advantage
You will also need to be able to drive to work, as our studio is not on any public transport routes.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org