We’re focused on finding people who feel right at home amongst our small team.
We’re an eclectic mix of individuals who are mostly fuelled by caffeine, we even have our own personalised mugs with our coffee and tea orders printed on. Everyone here is on the same page when it comes to caring and looking out for one another, and also when it comes to fussing over Odie, our office dog who sometimes dons the hat of therapy dog.
If this sounds like you, and one of our open positions is just what you’re looking for, then please apply and let’s have a chat – how do you take your tea?
Christmas Temp Production Assistant
Starting 01st November 2021
Temporary until End of Dec 2021
Multiple roles available
Hours: Full time
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Location: Henfield, West Sussex
Sunday’s Daughter is a small company based in Henfield, West Sussex which makes bespoke, thoughtful gifts.
At Sunday's Daughter, we are rapidly approaching a very busy season ahead and we are on the lookout for Temp Production Assistants to join the team over our Christmas period.
As a Production Assistant, you will be undertaking a variety of duties including making our products, packaging & posting as well as assisting with stock management.
Our Cocker Spaniel, Odie, is a daily fixture in the office, so applicants will need to be comfortable with dogs. Our studio is located on a farm in the countryside, which unfortunately means there are no public transport links. However, there is ample parking.
What we are looking for:
- Full flexibility to work from November 1st – December 31st
- Ability to work shift patterns -Earliest start time: 8:00, Latest finish time: 19:00.
- Be available to work a mixture of weekdays & weekends through this period on a rota basis.
- Ability to extend shifts to support the needs of the business if required.
What you'll need:
- To be able to commit to all the points outlined above.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A willingness to work independently and within our small team.
- A positive can-do attitude and excellent work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
Unfortunately, we will only be able to consider applications that meet the above criteria.
Please send your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com