We’re focused on finding people who feel right at home amongst our small team.
We’re an eclectic mix of individuals who are mostly fuelled by caffeine, we even have our own personalised mugs with our coffee and tea orders printed on. Everyone here is on the same page when it comes to caring and looking out for one another, and also when it comes to fussing over Odie, our office dog who sometimes dons the hat of therapy dog.
If this sounds like you, and one of our open positions is just what you’re looking for, then please apply and let’s have a chat – how do you take your tea?
You will be in the heart of the workshop as part of our team of Product Technicians making our customers beautiful gifts. Reporting to the Production Team Leader, you will be making orders using our manufacturing processes of Laser, Sublimation and Vinyl.
You will handle our customer orders through the entire process of creating, packing, and dispatching orders daily from our wide range of products.
You will also assist with essential stock management, undertake production administration where needed and prepare our product components.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with precision and pace
- Manufacturing experience desired, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Experience of Adobe Illustrator is advantageous
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Be flexible to meet the needs of our business during busy gifting times
- Be a Problem solver
- Strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A willingness to work independently and within our small team.
- A positive can-do attitude and excellent work ethic
- Drive and a willingness to learn.
You’ll be entitled to our staff discount applicable on all our products, alongside your 20 days holiday leave, 8 public bank holidays, and a paid Christmas shutdown.
Good To Know:
Our Cocker Spaniel, Odie, is a daily fixture in the office, so applicants will need to be comfortable with dogs. Our workshop is located on a farm in the countryside, which unfortunately means there is no public transport links. However, there is ample parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)