For the Dad or Grandad that takes pride in his cooking, a personalised apron is a creative and meaningful Father's Day gift from his children. Personalise the hardy apron with his name and the dish he's most the best at cooking (who can beat cheesy toast?) - and then ask nicely if he'll cook it for you.
View the rest of our Father's Day gift collection here.
- Our personalised aprons are available in Charcoal, Sage and Navy with white text, featuring back ties, an adjustable neck buckle, and front pocket.
- You can personalise for whichever family member, or name, you please eg. Grandma, Uncle, James etc.
- This apron is personalised with a name, date, and your choice of dishes. Please be careful with spelling and capitalisation as we will copy your text exactly as you send it.
- When filling in the form, we will include an apostrophe as standard. Please put ‘N/A’ in the form if you wish to leave a part of the personalisation blank.
- If you wish to send the gift direct, we can include a gift receipt and gift card so you can include a note. Please just select this option in the menu. You can leave your message for your gift note at checkout or please drop us a line.
- While all our products are presented with care, you can upgrade your present to include gift wrap for an extra-personal touch.
- Our aprons are made from a hardy 65% polyester and 35% cotton mix.
- Machine washable at 40°C, unsuitable for tumble drying. Please iron on the reverse.
- Hand-crafted in the UK by our small team at our family studio.
- Adult Apron: One size (L90cm x W72cm) excluding back ties.