For the Dad that takes pride in his cooking, a personalised apron is a creative and meaningful Father's Day or Christmas gift. Featuring our cool wreath design, you can personalise the hardy apron with his name, Est. date, and the dish he's most celebrated for (who can beat a weekend fry-up?) - and then get him to cook it.
- Our personalised aprons are available in Charcoal and Navy with white text, featuring back ties, an adjustable neck buckle, and front pocket.
- You can personalise for whichever family member, or name, you please eg. Grandma, Uncle, James etc.
- This apron is personalised with a name, date, and your choice of dishes. Please be careful with spelling and capitalisation as we will copy your text exactly as you send it.
- When filling in the form, we will include an apostrophe as standard. Please put ‘N/A’ in the form if you wish to leave a part of the personalisation blank.
- If you wish to send the gift direct, we can include a gift receipt and gift card so you can include a note. Please just select this option in the menu. You can leave your message for your gift note at checkout or please drop us a line.
- While all our products are presented with care, you can upgrade your present to include gift wrap for an extra-personal touch.
- Our aprons are made from a hardy 65% polyester and 35% cotton mix.
- Machine washable at 40°C, unsuitable for tumble drying. Please iron on the reverse.
- Hand-crafted in the UK by our small team at our family studio.
- Adult Apron: One size (L90cm x W72cm) excluding back ties.