Our metal personalised Man Cave sign is the Father's Day gift for the Dad who "doesn't want anything" or the hard-to-buy-for man. A long-lasting gift inspired by the UK's many road signs, this gift is hardy and unique - just like him - and Dad will love using his tools (or sticky fixtures) to hang this sign.
View the rest of our Father's Day gift collection here.
- Available in two different sizes, personalise your sign with the location so it can be Daddy’s Man Cave, Grandpa’s Workshop or Dad's office etc.
- Personalise your sign with a list of interests, or a short message, and include your choice of road icon from our list.
- You can also choose to include a personalised number (on the bottom right of the sign), to reflect a birthday age, first half of a postcode or house/road number.
- Our signs can also be personalised with a name, rather than a title, such as 'Harvey's Shed', just include the name in the form.
- When filling in the form, we will include an apostrophe as standard. Please put ‘N/A’ in the form if you wish to leave a part of the personalisation blank. To indicate a line break, please use a forward slash - ‘/’ - in the form.
- If you wish to send the gift direct, we can include a gift receipt and gift card so you can include a note. Please just select this option in the menu. You can leave your message for your gift note at checkout or please drop us a line.
- While all our products are presented with care, you can upgrade your present to include gift wrap for an extra-personal touch.
- Aluminium sheet (0.5mm) and the sign comes in two sizes to ensure it will fit in any area and, while it is waterproof, the colour lasts longer when kept out of direct sunlight.
Hand-crafted in the UK by our small team at our family studio.
- A5 197 x 141mm
- A4 197 x 283 mm