This practical and personalised DIY apron makes a thoughtful Father's Day gift for the Grandad that's a master handyman. Personalised the hardy and long-lasting apron with their name in our quirky design, then get him cracking on the next DIY project.
View the rest of our Father's Day gift collection here.
- This apron is available in Charcoal or Navy colour and can be personalised with your BBQ boss name and year of birth.
- Please be careful with spelling and capitalisation as we will copy your text exactly as you send it.
- When filling in the form, please put ‘N/A’ if you wish to leave a part of the personalisation blank.
- If you wish to send the gift direct, we can include a gift receipt and gift card so you can include a note. Please just select this option in the menu. You can leave your message for your gift note at checkout or please drop us a line.
- While all our products are presented with care, you can upgrade your present to include gift wrap for an extra-personal touch.
- Our aprons are made from a hardy 65% polyester and 35% cotton mix.
- Machine washable at 40°C, unsuitable for tumble drying. Please iron on the reverse.
- Hand-crafted in the UK by our small team at our family studio.
- One size (L90cm x W72cm) excluding back ties.