Do you have a bride-to-be that loves cooking? Or maybe you want to treat your other half to a unique Christmas or Valentines Day gift? Treat her to this stylish and practical apron and enjoy the foodie benefits you are sure to be rewarded with. Perfect for the lady in your life who loves to cook, this thoughtful gift will let her know how excited you are to spend the rest of your life with her.
- Our aprons are available in charcoal & navy for adults, featuring back ties with an adjustable neck buckle and front pocket, which will be printed with a white design for maximum impact.
- Our designs and colours are suitable for any bride to be and if you include the brides future surname, we will include The Future Mrs as standard.
- When entering your unique message, please be careful of spelling mistakes, as we will copy your message as you have written it.
- If you wish to leave a part of the personalisation blank, please put N/A in the form. To indicate a line break, please use a forward slash e.g. / in the form. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a line.
- Our aprons are made from 65% polyester & 35% cotton mix and the material is hardy.
- We recommend that you wash the aprons on a 40 degree wash and iron on the reverse. It is not recommended to use a tumble dryer.
- One size (L90cm x W72cm) excluding back ties.