Christmas Gift Guide: What To Buy Those-Hard-To-Buy-For People
Posted on November 18 2022
It's not always easy to figure out what to buy for someone at Christmas, especially those hard-to-shop-for people. So as gift-giving is what we specialise in, we've created a gift guide with unique gifts for the most difficult family and friends to buy for.
For the Dads and Grandads who says he "doesn't need anything":
- Personalised Metal Man Cave Sign £20 - perfect to hang up outside his office, shed or garage and customised with the details of his man cave.
- Personalised BBQ Tools £32 - Dads and Grandads always seem to take charge when it comes to cooking the barbecue. We'll engrave these BBQ tools with silly puns ready for the first BBQ of the year.
- Personalised Grandad Photo Wallet Card £12.50 - treat him to this little token gift so he can carry a special photo and message around with him everywhere he goes from his much-loved children/grandchildren.
For the Mums and Grandmas who deserve the world:
- Personalised Pancake Serving Board £26 - engraved with a lovely message for her, we recommend presenting this gift with her favourite breakfast or snacks.
- Personalised Grandma Cooking Apron £27 - Grandma's are always the best cooks and our personalised aprons are a great way to recognise this and show her how grateful we are for all the yummy treats she makes.
- Reasons Why Mummy Is Best Mug £15 - include a list of all the reasons why you love Mum so much and it'll put a smile on her face every time she uses her new favourite mug.
For the stroppy/fussy teenagers:
They can never make their minds up about anything so picking out a gift for them can be nearly impossible. So to help you out, we've listed some unique gifts that they're actually going to use.
- Personalised Laurel Wreath Make Up Bag £15 - looking for a gift for a make up obsessed teen, our personalised cosmetic bags can keep all their bits and pieces together.
- Personalised Cereal Snack Bowl £20 - a bowl with a great pun for the teens who love their cereal (even better if they love horror films/crime shows too!)
- Personalised Name Hot Water Bottle £25 - perfect for when they're complaining that it's cold, it's personalised with their name so it can't be stolen by their siblings.
- Personalised Initials Backpack £35 - with 5 colours to choose from, our backpacks are ideal to take to school, college or even university.
For another family for them all to enjoy together:
Whether that's your sibling, son or daughter and their own family, your neighbours or friends, a bespoke gift that they can all enjoy together:
- Personalised Family Christmas Eve Box £36 - Christmas Eve boxes are a fun tradition for all the family. Fill it with games, pyjamas, sweets or anything else of your choice and it's a great way to build excitement on the night before.
- Personalised Floral Family Velvet Cushion £35 - include each family member's names and choose a colour that matches their home decor the best and our velvet cushions are a great gift for the home.
- Personalised New Home Key Holder £25 - a great gift to go up in the family home, it's engraved with their names and a message and is a safe place for each person to hang their keys at the end of the day.
For the picky mother in law:
The pressure is on when it comes to finding a special gift for your MIL which is why we have jotted down a few gift ideas we think she's bound to love.
- Frayed Linen Grandparents Photo Frame £28 - a stylish frame to go in display in the home, include her favourite photo of the family for a gift she'll adore.
- Personalised Dried Flower Stand £25 - a gorgeous accessory for her home, it's a lovely alternative to a vase to display the dried flowers from a special occasion.
- Personalised Family Serving Board £26 - our serving boards are the perfect addition to the kitchen, especially if she loves hosting all the family for dinner parties.
For the eco-warrior:
Who likes to do their bit for the environment and make conscious changes in any way they can.
- Personalised Coffee Cup £25 - made from eco-friendly materials, our reusable coffee cups are perfect for those who are keen to look after the planet (but who also just can't get enough coffee in the day).
- Personalised Reusable Water Bottle £25 - just like the coffee cup, our reusable water bottles are a great way to reduce the amount of single-use plastic bottles you use whilst also making sure you stay hydrated.
- Plant Lover Tote Bag £20 - our jute totes are the perfect every day bags to carry your things around or to take grocery shopping instead of plastic bags.
For Boyfriends/Brothers/Uncles/Father in Laws/grown up nephews (pretty much any man in your life):
Forget about the Lynx deodorant set you go for every year...we've got to break it to you. They don't want or use it. Surprise them this year with something a little different that they're going to love.
- Personalised Glass Beer Tankard £25 - perfect for beer lovers, treat them to their own personalised beer glass (you could even pair this gift with a crate of their favourite drink too).
- Personalised Camping Penknife £25 - for those who can't resist a cool little gadget, our pocket knife is engraved with their initials and includes 11 useful tools.
- Personalised Bar Metal Bottle Opener £10 - a handy little gift to keep in the kitchen or home bar to crack open a nice cold beer.
For the best friend with expensive taste:
Who's home always looks like it has come straight from a magazine, here are a few ideas that certainly won't look out of place in her house.
- Personalised Engraved Wooden Bath Caddy £45 - with space for a glass of wine, soaps and scrubs and a book or iPad, she'll be getting a luxury spa experience within her own bathroom with this great gift.
- Personalised Zodiac Candle £20 - a fun design showing off their star sign, our candles come in a range of gorgeous scents that are dupes of some popular perfume scents (and you can even add on a matching reed diffuser).
- Wooden Modern Geometric Clock £40 - this contemporary laser cut clock will fit in perfectly with her beautiful home.
For your favourite colleague or boss:
Or even if its a Secret Santa gift for someone that you don't know very well, here are a few ideas to suit whatever your budget.
- Personalised Moon And Stars Notebook £25 - help them jot down all their dreams and plans for the new year with this useful engraved wooden planner.
- Personalised Wreath Bookmark £8 - a lovely little personalised gift for a colleague who's always got their nose in a book.
- Personalised Perfect Coffee or Tea Mug £15 - because who doesn't need a cup of caffeine to get through a day at work? Include their name, drink choice and how they take it for a unique and practical gift.
For those that are always on the go:
Whether they love to explore new cities, exciting holidays abroad or often have to go away on business trips, these gifts will come in handy when they're out and about travelling.
- Personalised Weekend Vegan Leather Holdall Bag £70 - for him, for her or for both, our vegan leather bag with strong carry handles is ideal to take travelling
- Personalised Vegan Leather Accessory Pouch Bag £20 - useful as a washbag or cosmetic bag or even to safely store your passport, iPad or charging cables and adaptors.
- Personalised Our Adventures Scrapbook £35 - we have many scrapbook designs to choose from and they make wonderful photo albums to document all your adventures.
For the pet-obsessed:
Pets are a big part of the family so treat them and their four-legged friend to a great gift they'll both adore.
- Personalised Pet Spot Cushion £30 - make sure everyone in the house knows who's spot this is with our personalised cushion, perfect to go on the dog or cats bed or the sofa.
- Personalised Cat Parent Mug £15 - a crazy cat mum or dad gift with their much-loved pets face on, we also have a dog version available too.
- Personalised Dog Wooden Picture Frame £25 - a gift they'll love almost as much as they love their furry friend, our frames are engraved with their favourite pets name and a message.
For the kids who already have too many toys:
When they've already got everything they could possibly want, you might be wondering what else you can get them other than toys that's a little different. Here are a few of our unique gift ideas that kids will love.
- Personalised Children's Laurel Apron £18 - our kids aprons protect their clothes when baking yummy treats, so they can learn a new hobby whilst also helping out in the kitchen. You can even add on a matching wooden baking set engraved with their name.
- Personalised Children's Toy Storage Basket £25 - one that the parents will certainly approve of, our personalised trugs are perfect to keep all the little one's toys, books, games and other 'things' nice and tidy.
- Personalised Children's Unicorn Drawing Book £25 - ideal for all little unicorn lovers, our engraved wooden notebooks mean they can keep all their magical artwork and ideas together in one place.
- Wooden Diplodocus Dinosaur Clock £35 - our dinosaur clock will make learning to tell the time fun and will look awesome in their bedroom or playroom.
Lastly, for the family members who you barely know:
Let's be real here, times are hard at the moment so you shouldn't feel pressured into purchasing a gift for a relative you don't see very often. But if you do feel like you need to get them a little something, perhaps just a nice card sending your love over the holidays.
- Personalised Christmas Tree Card £4.75 - our personalised Christmas keepsake card is the perfect way to wish your relatives a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all the family.
Secret Santa gift i...
Secret Santa is one of our favourite Christmas traditions each year and we've just organised our own round of Secret Santa in the Sunday's Daughter...Read More
Christmas Gift Guid...
It's not always easy to figure out what to buy for someone at Christmas, especially those hard-to-shop-for people. So as gift-giving is what we spe...Read More
Practical Gift Idea...
Spoiler alert: we love giving gifts to our loved ones (who'd have thought?) But what makes it better is when the gift you've chosen is not only sup...Read More